Early/Middle College is a 13th year experience giving students an opportunity to earn a high school diploma and an associate degree while in high school. We currently partner with Wyoming and Cedar Springs, and in fall 2016 we will add to that list through a partnership with the Ottawa Area Intermediate School District, and local business partner Herman Miller.
The vision of the middle college partnership is to provide the opportunity for participating students to earn both a high school diploma and an associate of arts degree in four years. Students will be “dual-enrolled” in high school and college courses, with tuition and regular semester fees for the college courses paid for by the public school and as part of the district’s per pupil state funding, and Herman Miller.
- Application-based program during freshman year, with college courses beginning during their sophomore year.
- Students will be dual-enrolled.
- Students will take fewer high school completion courses and more college degree courses in each subsequent year of high school.
- College course tuition, regular semester fees and textbooks are paid by Wyoming Public Schools. Please note: There could be additional course fees that will be out of pocket expenses for students/families.
- Tutoring support and advising/counseling support are offered to the students during the day at the high school.
For additional information, please contact: