Apply as a guest student if you are enrolled at another college or university and want to earn credit at GRCC to transfer back to your home institution.
If you have been a guest student with us before, welcome back! Reapply with the Guest Application for each semester you would like to attend.
How to Apply
- Apply using the Michigan Undergraduate Guest Application.
- Please type in the information and print it to be signed.
- Ask the Registrar at your home institution to complete Part II of the application and submit it to our Enrollment Center via email or fax:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (616) 234-3200
- Your application will take two business days to process, but may take longer during peak application times.
After You Apply
- Check your home institution's course equivalency guide to ensure your GRCC course selection will transfer back
- Browse our Course Catalog to make sure you have all the prerequisites met for the classes you want to take.
- Check our Registration Dates to find out when you can register for classes.
- Register for classes through the Online Center.